Based in Malta
The Wishgranter is an Action Dungeon crawler inspired by Classic Legend Of Zelda, the Souls series and traditional Roguelikes with a focus on Replay-ability, Challenging Combat and an Engaging Non-linear Story. Various heroes, fallen in battle and finding themselves resurrected in a town with no entrance or exit. A mysterious entity know only as the Wishgranter promises freedom and life in exchange for retrieving ancient relics from a depths below. Play as such heroes with no choice but to explore countless Dangerous Dungeons on a quest to get back to the real world and uncover the mysteries of the Wishgranter!
The Wishgranter started out as a Project Thesis that I did for my degree around 3 or 4 years ago in 2014. Since then I have been working on it in my free time and slowly building it into what it is now.
- Procedurally Generated Dungeons - Created with a mix of Hand-crafted Challenge and Treasure rooms as well as Procedurally Generated Rooms - No Dungeon is ever the same!
- Strategic Combat - Skill based combat, Limited Resources and Unforgiving Enemies make you think twice about how you approach a fight.
- Permadeath - Once you die in battle, your hero is lost forever, Leaving you with a new hero, Unskilled and Unequipped.
- External Progression - With each hero's progress in the dungeons, The Town and story are progressed as well as changing the Dungeons themselves!
- Endless Loot - Procedurally Generated Weapons, Armor, Potions and much much more!
There are currently no trailers available for the Wishgranter. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
Stay up to date with the latest developments on the Tumblr Blog!
Follow on twitter for all latest news and random development bits.
About Luka Parascandalo
Luka Parascandalo is a Developer, Self-taught artist and musician. One day he stumbled on the world of indie games and started messing around with game development. Now he's making the Wishgranter. Currently makes websites for a living.
Follow on Twitter for all the pixels and dev stuff
the Wishgranter Credits